Badminton is an excellent workout sport in India. So choosing the best badminton racket becomes an important part of this game.
A perfect badminton racket will give you a better experience. Also, a perfect Racket should be durable enough to offer long-lasting performance.
here we are going to list badminton from all the brands, all with minor variations on weight, balance, and flex, how do you choose what is right for you?
To help you to decide, we have listed our Top 10 rackets, which will give you a good indication of the best rackets currently available.
While we understand the importance of racket in overall players’ performance now its time to let you know about the Best Badminton Racket for 2020.
Badminton Racket Brand
Table of Contents
- Badminton Racket Brand
- 1.Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Badminton Racquet
- Yonex Arcsaber 11 Badminton Racquet
- YONEX Astrox 99 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (Orange, G4, 80-84.9 Grams, 29 pounds)
- Yonex Astrox 99 Professional Badminton Racquet (Unstrung) – Black/Orange
- YONEX Voltric Z Force II LD Unstrung Badminton Racquet ( Yellow/Black , G4 , 85-92 grams , 26 lbs )
- LI Ning
1.Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Badminton Racquet
This racket comes with the round-shape head with a box-shape frame cross-section that gives it a unique and solid feeling. Every player who seeks a solid feel from the strings at impact.
At impact, Elastic Ti resists deformation, stretching then recovering its shape quickly to launch accurate shots with the full energy of the swing.
Molded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- Shaft: Graphite, CARBON NANOTUBE, Frame: Graphite
- Box frame
- its round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid feeling for players who seek a solid feel from the strings at impact
- At the impact, Elastic Ti resists deformation, stretching then recovering its shape quickly to launch accurate shots with the full energy of the swing.
- Available: Strung
- Comes with full cover
|Included Components||1 Badminton Racquet, Full Cover|
|Material-Type||Carbon Fiber, Graphite|
|Size||G4 – 3U(85-92g )|
Yonex Arcsaber 11 Badminton Racquet
- WEIGHT / GRIP SIZE :- 3U(85-89.9g) G4,5 2U(90-94.9g) G4,5
- MATERIAL :- Frame: H.M. Graphite, Neo CS CARBON NANOTUBE, SONIC METAL
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite, Ultra PEF
- STRINGING ADVICE :- 3U: 19-24 lbs 2U: 20-25 lbs
YONEX Astrox 99 Unstrung Badminton Racquet (Orange, G4, 80-84.9 Grams, 29 pounds)
This badminton racket comes with Flex: Stiff frame.H. M. And it is made of Graphite/named/nanometric/tungsten shaft: H. M. Graphite/namd
its weight/grip size: 4u (ave. 83g) g4, 5, 6 3u (ave. 88g) g3, 4, 5.
its comes with Sunshine orange color.And This racket is Made in Japan. stringing advice: 4u 20-28 lbs, 3u 21-29 lbs.
|Included Components||1 Badminton Racquet,Full Cover|
|Size||G4 – 4U(80-84.9g )|
Yonex Astrox 99 Professional Badminton Racquet (Unstrung) – Black/Orange
YONEX Voltric Z Force II LD Unstrung Badminton Racquet ( Yellow/Black , G4 , 85-92 grams , 26 lbs )
This racket gives you incredible power and fast racquet handling, voltric is the perfect racquet for players seeking exceptional ‘all-round’ performance.
Voltric’s exclusive tri-voltage system achieves the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. This is unstrung racket (without guts) – you need to do gutting/stringing at your end. Racket ships without any guts.